Our non-IDX real estate websites are perfect for those who:
- Do not belong to an MLS Board, or simply do not want to showcase all of their local MLS’s properties
- Want a more affordable option without the monthly IDX fees
- Have someone in-house who can add additional property listings as you acquire them
- Have non-traditional properties that would not fit the mold of a typical real estate website, including properties for rent or lease
Professional Website & Real Estate Management System
All of your listings will display seamlessly on your site in a user friendly interface – this is not a template or pop up window.
Each listing will feature:
- beautiful, large photos
- organized property details
- Google location maps and directions
- aerial images
- custom maps like MapRight or TerraStride
- property videos
- PDFs or other documents, and
- anything else you would like to include.
We’ll also handle the following for you:
- Handle SEO, submit your site to search engines, and configure Google & Bing Local Business settings
- Provide an (optional) training session on how to manage your website … and
- Our infamous Free Lifetime Support. Just call or email if you ever need any further help for the life of the website.
Our entirely customizable system lets you determine the fields offered. This is excellent for managing highly customizable real estate, property management, and completely custom listing showcase websites.
You will enter and update each of your property listings’ description and photos manually, in an easy-to-use admin area.
Your visitors can search by property features such as beds and baths, as well as acreage, price per acre, county, price, listing agent, or anything else you’d like to let them search for. Literally, anything else.
Our slideshows showcase a series of property images.
On the home page, or any page, you can include a site-wide slideshow which will display images from many of your listings. When a site visitor clicks any image, they are brought to that property’s page.
Another slideshow option is the property-specific slideshow. Typically this displays at the top of each property listing, and displays the images for that specific property.
The entire system is automagic – your site will actually search your media library and display only the images that are of good enough size and quality to display well. You don’t have to do a thing!
Our Regional Map Search is interactive map that plots all of your properties at their GPS locations on one map. The map is powered by Google Maps, and therefore allows all the standard Google Map features such as zooming, panning, displaying popups, dynamic filtering, and more.
Each property will also display a google-based map of that property’s location and a link to get driving directions to that property.
We can also embed custom MapRight or Terrastride maps – or almost any special map type you might use – on each property listing.
Team, Agent & Office Management
- Agent roster page & individual agent pages showcase their bio, photo, contact info & listings
- Manage your team with global oversight, while optionally letting agents manage their own listings.
- Give agents their own login to manage their own listings
- Agents can modify their listings’ photos, description, virtual tours, etc.
- Agent can manage their own bio, photo and contact info.
- Agent information will be displayed on each of that agent’s property listings.
- Contact / More Info Request forms will route directly to the listing agent when known, and can copy to the Broker in Charge as well.
Showcase Your Niche Expertise
Offer a page on your site dedicated to each of your specialized niches. This is win/win/win:
- it helps your customers more easily find what they are looking for;
- it helps you stand out as an expert in that niche, and;
- it is search engine GOLD.
A whole page dedicated to Oceanside Homes with Pools? That will always come back among the top results when someone is searching for an oceanside home with a pool!
Optional add-ons enhance user experience & increase your ROI
- Automated PDF Flyer
Each of your property listings will automagically generate PDF flyers, or brochures, ready for printing or download. A site visitor can click the link for the flyer, and it is created at that moment, with the latest price, pictures and data.
- Featured Neighborhoods with Currently Available Listings
give your visitors the information they are looking for while raising your search engine rankings for each featured community
- Facebook Integration
automatically include your properties on your company facebook page
- And much, much more!