Land Sales Websites
We know Land Sales Marketing like you know Land.
We understand that selling land is different than selling typical real estate and that sometimes that can limit what you can do with your website. A standard real estate website will not likely come with a price per acre breakdown, info on mineral rights, hunting numbers, farm crop yields or soil composition data.
We’ve worked the last 10 years developing solutions for those in the land sales field. We’ve got features like the following to make your land listings blow the others out of the water!
- Automatically embed your MapRight or TerraStride property maps
- Automated maps to property locations can be modified with lat/long for listings without a street address
- Automated feeds send your properties to LandFlip, Lands of America, your company facebook page and others
- Property photo galleries and slideshows, videos and virtual tours
- Property search by amenities or by map
- Show “Hot Sheets” for any property type you want to feature: Fishing Spots, Hunting Land, Farms & Ag… a page dedicated to a specific niche like these is search engine gold!
We also offer managed postcard campaigns, ads, brochures, Search Engine Optimization, pay-per-click ad management and more.
Get in touch and let’s see how we can help your business grow!
Our Most Recent Land Pros Website and Print Projects
Whether you show local MLS listings or upload your own with data, photos, maps & more, a Bold Print Land Sales Website is a powerful sales tool built specifically for land sales pros.
IDX Website with MLS Integration
- Display ALL of your local MLS listings
- Showcase your own listings and/or any specialty/niche property types
- Convert visitors to leads with engaging property search tools
Real Estate Website (no IDX/MLS)
- Enter and display your own property listings
- Collect leads with property info request forms
- Save money with no monthly IDX/MLS fees
Years of Experience
- We’ve specialized in Land Sales websites for more than 10 years
- We’ve worked with hundreds of Land Sales professionals and companies
- We know the ins-and-outs of selling rural properties!
IDX or No IDX? Which is right for you?
Not Sure? Click to see some comparisons.
Here are some differences between having an IDX-integrated Real Estate website versus one without IDX. As always, contact us with questions as we are always happy to help.
IDX/MLS Integrated Website
Non-IDX Real Estate Website
|All of your local MLS’s listings will automatically display on your site.||Your team will enter your listings into our easy-to-use website admin panel.|
|Automated daily updates of price changes, new images, etc.||Your team will also make any updates or edits such as image or price changes.|
|Lead generating “More Info” & “Schedule a Showing” request forms on every listing.||Lead generating “More Info” request forms on every listing.|
Lead Nurture & Engagement
|Long-term lead engagement with personal property organizer accounts and automated daily email updates tailored to what each lead is looking for.||None included; add-on email newsletter services available.|
Search Engine Optimization
|We submit your site to search engines and set up Local Business accounts for you at both Google and Bing.||We submit your site to search engines and set up Local Business accounts for you at both Google and Bing.|
|We include an optional training session on how to manage your website.||We include an optional training session on how to manage your website.|
|And of course, our infamous Free Lifetime Support. Just call or email if you ever have any questions.||And of course, our infamous Free Lifetime Support. Just call or email if you ever have any questions.|
|Lower set-up fees, higher monthly fees.||Higher set-up fees, no additional monthly fees.|